Minecraft is one of the most popular PC games in the world and "My Little Pony" is one of the most popular television shows. This mod visually combines both of these subjects.
While the Mine Little Pony Mod for Minecraft is an entirely aesthetic mod that allows its installers to change their player avatars into characters from the television series “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic,” that simple option is a far-reaching one. Well over two hundred different character skins are added by installing this mod. Beyond the typical “three tribes” of unicorn, pegasus, and earth pony, this mod offers character options to pose as griffons, the alicorn princesses, King Sombra, changelings, Discord the draconequus, fillies like the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and so on.
Because this mod also tweaks the appearance of humanoid mobs like villagers, skeletons, and even zombie pigmen, the sheer variety of player avatar skins means that it is quite easy for some enterprising fans of the television series to reenact any episode from the television show or even from fan fiction or the comic books. As to why the other monster types are unchanged, the television series has shown all manner of magical creatures and beasts, such as manticores, parasprites, and chimeras; creatures that would easily fit into Minecraft’s aesthetic, that creatures like the endermen and creepers really do not require any sort of changing.
- Become "Best Pony." Every member of the Mane 6, the Alicorn Princesses, and even Spike, is represented.
- Looks Are The Only Thing. This mod does not grant telekinesis or flight to relevant character skins.
- Changes to Some Mobs. This mod only "ponifies" humanoid mobs, not blazes and creepers.
- Dizzying Variety. This mod adds over 200 skins to the game.
- Costume Play. Several character skins in this mod support multiple outfits.
- Multiple Grips. Pegasi and earth ponies wield items in their hooves; unicorns levitate items in front of themselves.
Any character skin, no matter how minor a role played on the television show, is perfect for going mining at night. Because friendship is magic, get a bunch of your friends to go playing around a multiplayer server as ponies, griffons, or whoever they happen to like on the program.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Mine Little Pony Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Mine Little Pony Mod 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2