Tropicraft is a mod brought to light by Cojomax99. The TropiCraft Mod adds an all new realm to Minecraft Similar to The Nether, but a lot more tropical.
Once you enter the tropical realm via Pina Colada, you’re automatically introduced to a new world with new mobs, blocks, trees and items. Some of the added features can be already found in the main world and is mostly just used to craft the recipes involved in entering the new realm.
The tropical realm is very reminiscent of a tropical tribal island with palm trees and the occasional tribal village with NPC villagers. Just like the main world villagers, you’re able to trade with them certain items and blocks they might want, but there are also hostile villages which you have to be careful with. One cool thing in the mod is the addition of Volcanoes which do in fact erupt, but can also be explored as long as your character has the proper armor.
What’s unique about this mod is that in case you don’t want to keep looking back at your browser page for recipes, there is a craftable book that informs the player of all the possible items and recipes that can be found and made in the tropic realm. This makes the mod all the more easier to navigate and have fun with.
- A whole Tropic Realm to explore in
- New Craftable Items
- Added Biomes and generated structures, such as Volcano, Rainforests and Coral Reefs
- Mobs which can be found in the Tropical Realm such as Monkeys, Iguanas, and NPC tribal villagers
- More Flowers and Trees
- Tropical Ores that can be used to craft new toolsets
Tropicraft is great for anyone who wants a new realm to explore. It definitely expands the Minecraft world and makes it a lot more adventurous and fun.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Tropicraft Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Tropicraft Mod 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10