The Imperial City Map for Minecraft is a huge monumental city that is assembled in all styles from the 19th century and mid 20th century. This incorporates neoclassical, beaux-expressions style, current style and that's only the tip of the iceberg. All structures are unique, despite the fact that they are frequently in light of existing structures that have been altered.
The Imperial City map for MineCraft makes it more fun for every user who installs the add on than they could possibly imagine. This instillation is not only way more fun than the original or traditional maps for the game, but it also creates a visual image of pre-historic buildings most kids and adults will never get the chance to see.
You may wonder how a city can be based off of it on fictional universes and some on previous centuries might be one of the most popular maps of MineCraft at the moment, but only until you actually try it out for yourself, you really will not understand how fun it is to play. When you see the massive amounts of pure, distilled, architectural awesomeness found within, you will understand its popularity immediately. This map is really impressive and has taken a small group of people tons of hours and dedicated work to design, build and polish every last structure found inside.
- An inside look of the Natural History Museum
- Other interiors around the clock tower square and on the other side of the Natural History Museum
- All of the buildings you can find inside the Imperial City Map are influenced by designs found in the 19th century.
- Custom texture pack
- An immensely sized map
- Hours of exploration
- Available for X-Box or PC
You will not be disappointed when you download the Imperial City map for MineCraft. The time and exertion that has gone into this incredible map appears to verge on obsession. You cannot put a number on the measure of structures in this map that are available for you to explore and enjoy. Download this astounding MineCraft map and guide and lose all sense of direction in this baffling universe of magnificence!
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Imperial City Map from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.