The man, the myth, the legendary Herobrine makes his debut in this mod of ultimate destruction. Can you calm his restless spirit?
If you’ve played Minecraft for any length of time, you have probably heard of Herobrine, rumored to be the account created by Notch’s brother. After Notch’s brother supposedly passed away, players claimed to have spotted him lurking in the mists of their single-player worlds, disappearing upon discovery, turning the local animals into zombies with glowing eyes like his or creating strange, narcissistic self-monuments in the night while players slept. The truth of the matter is that Herobrine was a myth that Notch played along with for a while, but now you can turn a myth into reality with the Herobrine Mod.
The mod is simple in execution but devastating in its consequences. The mod gives you a craftable item, called a Herobrine Totem Block, made with Soul Sand surrounded by Bones. After that, you need to place two gold blocks on top of each other, place the Herobrine totem on top of them, place a netherrack block on top of the totem and then light the netherrack on fire to summon Herobrine.
Be extremely careful summoning Herobrine. He will do anything and everything to completely destroy what you have built! The kicker is that multiple Herobrines can be summoned, which will choose to immediately come after you or start setting fire to the area. If you do manage to defeat him, he doesn’t go down quietly. Consider yourself warned.
- Take on the legendary Herobrine who will stop at nothing to destroy you and your world
- Includes several Herobrine song CDs, including "It's Herobrine"
- Herobrine occasionally jumpscares you, taking up the whole screen
- Herobrine randomly spawns lava and water, sets explosive traps and creates trap rooms
- Mod randomly spawns Notch's character, which talks to you backwards
- Can delete all the items in your bar
- Rarely spawns nightmares if you attempt to sleep while Herobrine is active
If you seek to put Herobrine to rest once and for all and have nothing to lose, this mod makes for an excellent challenge of your combat prowess. Herobrine turns your world against you, making him one of the deadliest and most unique mobs you will ever face in Minecraft.