Flow's HD Resource Pack turns your Minecraft creations into visually stunning architectural masterpieces. Flow’s HD is a realistic resource pack that adds real world textures and enhances your Minecraft experience with a smoother and more polished feel.
Flow’s HD is one of the highest rated and most popular add-ons available for Minecraft, and once you start using it, you’ll understand why. After just a few minutes, you’ll feel the real difference Flow’s HD can make to gameplay with the realization that everything just plain looks better. Wood textures look gorgeous – birch, jungle and spruce all look realistic and inviting. Wall textures are more modern and aesthetically pleasing. The environment and terrain has been upgraded, and so has the GUI.
Just to give you an idea of what can be built with Flow’s HD, imagine a sleek luxury condo on your favorite tropical island getaway. You can use the smart quartz tiles to create the clean white walls, rustic lumber for the exquisite floor space, and new glass textures to create panoramic windows that complete your new, high-tech, modernist dwelling. But Flow’s HD allows you a great degree of control on the appearance of the internals of buildings too. You can design artistic furniture pieces with a redesigned color palette and new item textures.
What separates Flow’s HD from other Minecraft add-ons like “Modern HD” or “DecoCraft” is attention to detail; anyone who has installed Modern HD and looked at the torch animation will understand. Lukolaz has updated the all textures with a consistent theme, including the armor, art, environment, GUI, items, terrain and mobs. And even if you’re not looking for just a modern building pack, Flow’s adds enough beauty to Minecraft to make it a must-have anyway. Trying out Flow’s HD and then returning to vanilla basic is like switching from High-Definition Television back to Standard Definition. The plain version just becomes dull and boring and lacks the vibrancy that Flow’s HD brings.
- Stunning new building blocks
- New item textures
- New environment and terrain
- New armors and equipment
- Enhanced GUI and Icons
- Toolbar that looks nice and pretty
- Golden Carrots!
Lovers of Minecraft will want to try out this resource pack. Flow's HD adds realism and vividness to buildings, items, textures and more, making for a more enjoyable Minecraft experience.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Flow's HD Resource Pack from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.