Maps such as this one are perfect for turning your game play into something completely different than what Minecraft intended game play to be like and yet still have an awesome time. The rules of the map are simple however it isn't an easy one to beat which means that it can be completely addicting to those that download it.
This map is perfect for those that enjoy very futuristic architecture as well as maps that encoprorate a lot of science fictin elements. It contians many puzzels and places to practice parkour which means that it is the perfect map for testing both your physical and mental capabilites.
The creativity that went into creating this map is nothing short of amazing. It was created for those that are looking to truly enter another reality and that is just what happens. Once you load this map, you are now actually in space. The scene is complete with meteors wizzing by and tons of scary explosions. It’s realistic, it’s fun and it’s something that Minecraft has never seen before.
The Deep Space Turtle Chase Map For Minecraft is not something that a player can go through with eyes glazed over. It’s got a lot of interaction available but you need to be willing to really get down deep into the nitty gritty of the map to learn about it. You can find traps, custom mobs, puzzels and more if you’re willing to give it a try.
- Many Puzzles
- Places To Practice Parkour And Other Excellent Stunts
- Redstone Circuitry, Creativity And Buildings That Stand Out Compared To Other Maps
- Such A High Number Of Pixels That Your Computer Could Struggle To Load Them!
- All Of The Mods In This Map Turn Minecraft Into A New Game
This map isn't for just any Minecraft player. It is perfect for someone that is looking for highly specialized game plau where the map you load will take you not just into another world... but into another dimension. With realistic graphics and puzzels galore, you will not be disappointed by this awesome map where you play a turtle... you will want to tell all of your Minecraft friends about it for sure!
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Deep Space Turtle Chase Map from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.