This mod will take your Minecraft world to another level with how realistic it makes things. It adds a computer to your Minecraft world. Not just some stupid block, but a real working computer with functions and abilities. It makes the game very exciting.
If you are looking for very realistic things to add to your Minecraft world, you will love this mod. It adds a fully working computer to your game. By fully working, I mean FULLY working! It has it’s own operating system and a programmable language as well as a text editor and a filing system. To add something extra fun to the system, it even has two games. It is as much a computer as the computer that you might be using to read this now.
The ComputerCraft mod adds a certain level of inception to the game. You can be on a computer playing Minecraft on a computer where you’re playing Minecraft. That’s right, the computer that the mod makes can be used to control your world. Taking it one step further, the computer can also be used to make your world fully automated.
Peripheral devices can take the mod and make it even more intense. You can do so many things that are realistic and life-like with this mod. Interested in transferring files between computers? That’s possible. Interested in playing music on your computer? That’s possible as well. Interested in wireless networking between computers? Just like with a real computer, wireless modems make that possible as well. Of course, you can also add large external displays to make what you’re looking at more visible and add a printer so that you can print things. Most anything that you can do on a normal computer you can do using this mod.
- Full Operating System
- Text Editing System
- Ability To Add Peripheral Devices For More Capabilites (i.e. printing)
- Play Music
- Wireless Sharing Between Computers
- Transfer Files And Other Information Between Computers
Using this mod adds something special to your Minecraft world that you can't otherwise achieve. It makes the game intensely realistic and adds a complicated level to your world that will leave others wondering how you were possibly able to achieve that. It also allows for more interaction with other players because you can share files and other information with anyone else that uses this mod.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the ComputerCraft Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for ComputerCraft Mod 1.12.2, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.5.1 →|
| Download for 1.5.1
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2