If you are looking for a way to feel truly at home with the recipe for a mod then this is the mod for you. This mod will add recipes and other unique features to your game. This mod is perfect for the creative at heart that want to save time and were looking for an improvement upon the Too Many Items mod.
This mod was designed creator Chicken Bones because the Too Many Items mod used incorporation with recipes was creating too lengthy of a process for players. It simplifies the process and allows for you to use preloaded items in Cheat mode.
There are many benefits to this mode but quite possibly the best and most underused aspect of this mod is that fact that it allows you to lock yourself into any mode that you choose. It helps to solve identification conflicts for anyone that likes to play with many mods at the same time with its special feature called ID Dump. It can also be used to stop yourself from using cheats and to use blocks as test builds rather than having to waste time by switching to creative mode.
One of the favorite things of the Not Enough Items mod is that it allows you access to hundreds of recipes and you can easily search for different recipes using nothing more than an ID or name. It also makes it possible to search for items just to see what they look like.
- Has Different Modes Which Allow For Varied Game Play
- Features Magnet Mode Which Can Make Items Come Directly To You
- Delete Mode Makes Deleting Options Possible
- Cheat Mode Allows You To Test Build Items Without Actually Cheating So You Don't Need To Switch Back To Creative Mode Constantly
- Cheat Mode Makes Gives You Unlimited Blocks And Items, Changes The Time And Weather, and Saves Inventories
- Cheat Mode Allows You To Switch Instantly Into Creative Mode Or Heal Yourself To Full Health In Survival Mode
This mod manages to simplify things while also offering the best of all of the mods. It also makes really cool things possible such as giving you unlimited blocks and items and instantly changing the time and weather. It is the perfect mod for those that want to save time by switching between mods effortlessly.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Not Enough Items Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Not Enough Items Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.8 →|
| Download for 1.8
|... for Minecraft 1.9.4 →|
| Download for 1.9.4
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.11.2 →|
| Download for 1.11.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2