A popular dual wielding combat is the Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft, which gives players different weapons and shields that help them to stop attacks from as far as a 120-degree arc. Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod also help players to dual-wield smaller weapons and increase their damage output.
A Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft comes with shields that block all incoming attacks from a distance. They have high durability, and they break after usage.
The shields can function for only a short amount of time, and the player cannot reuse them again after that time elapses. There is a countdown time when using the shield, and could prevent the abuse of the shields through overuse. The shields help players by shielding them from attacks by the enemy. It gives the player the ability to keep going without being attacked by the enemy, which makes Minecraft more attractive.
The Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft brings a new weapon system to Minecraft, which allows players to have up to three weapon systems available, and to switch them using the “Switch Weapons Key”. The player is allowed to specify a main hand and an offhand weapon that allows for dual-wielding. The weapons to use in the Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft includes the dagger, the maces, the waraxes and even spears that allow players to fight one another at an increased range. These weapons have their advantages and disadvantages; for example, the daggers give the player advantage of quick attack, but it does not do much damage to the enemy, which makes this a disadvantage to using.
- New battle mod system; that allows dual-wielding of a small set of items especially weapons
- Shields; blocks all incoming damage from 120-degree arc within a given time limit
- New range of weapons, including the waraxe, mace, dagger and spear for attacking the enemy
- Open source; meaning everyone is free to add to the code base available at GitHub
- High Customization level for a selected number of items
The primary objective of the Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft is to provide players with the best experience while playing. The mod is there to shun player’s complaints about Minecraft being so simple; with spears and arrows only. The Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod adds weapons and shields to use when playing making Minecraft more fun.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Mine and Blade Battlegear 2 Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.8.9 →|
| Download for 1.8.9