Lucky Block Mod is an add-on to Minecraft that brings on one more block to the game, and once the blocks are broken, the player can spawn into something good or bad. The Lucky Blocks Mod is a craft of four gold ingots and a dropper, and its identification is normally in the world.
This block drops, spawns and creates things in Minecraft that can be harmful or helpful. The Lucky Blocks Mod adds a new block to the game giving it a new use to the gold ingots. The weak metals can be turned into lucky blocks, and wait for them to drop something interesting depending on your luck. It can spawn into a wide range of things, and with the new version, the outcome ranges from animals to monsters, sticks to diamonds, and more interesting and devastating entities. Anything can result from such a range of useful items or harmful enemies and explosions.
Gone are the times when you have more gold and no use for them. This mod gives you an opportunity to mine your gold and turn them into something useful. Mining the gold gives an equal chance of giving out useful or harmful things. When you have bad luck, this block can be intimidating and pose negative effects on the world. It is advisable to back up this world or use a less significant part of the world to avoid getting devastated by the negative effects. When the player turns pro, he can still risk his world and wait for the outcomes whether good or bad. Despite Lucky Blocks Mod just adding only one block to the game, it brings with it a wide range of possibilities to Minecraft. The player is encouraged to try his luck with the mod and see the outcome.
- Spawns or drops anything; this can be useful or harmful depending on luck
- Add-on system; allowing easy installation of add-on features
- Added new structure systems; this supports custom structures in a schematic format, allows rotation and has more other features
- Over 10 new blocks; among them is a giant Lucky Blocks Mod
- Increased performance
The Lucky Blocks Mod helps in turning all the unwanted gold into something useful because they don’t have to go to waste as there are a variety of ways they can be useful with the block, or add a tweak to the game and keep enjoying the fun. Make use of your gold by the installing the Lucky Blocks Mod.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Lucky Block Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Lucky Block Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.8 →|
| Download for 1.8
|... for Minecraft 1.8.9 →|
| Download for 1.8.9
|... for Minecraft 1.9.4 →|
| Download for 1.9.4
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.11.2 →|
| Download for 1.11.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2