LotsOMobs adds over 50 new mobs, including narwhals, camels, dinosaurs, insects and even Santa Claus, the Prehistoric Dimension, the Ice Age Dimension and tons of new materials, ores and items.
LotsOMobs is an expansive mod that adds a variety of new creatures, two new “dimensions” to explore and all sorts of new items, armor and weapons to craft. The mod is usually updated with more new creatures every month, making this mod both fully-featured and ever-changing. Both existing environments and the two new dimensions all get these new mobs, perfect for if you are tired of sheep, pigs and cows all the time.
The mod adds both passive and aggressive mobs and it should be simple to tell which is which. Each mob also has its own drops and behaviors, allowing you to utilize them as you would any other mob. Cockroaches will follow you around if you feed them Rotten Flesh, moles will eat all of your crops and hermit crabs will hide in their shells when threatened. Keep an eye out for the extremely rare Easter Bunny, who will give you prizes if you give him Easter Eggs, and for the one and only Santa Claus.
This mod’s biggest draw would probably be the dinosaur mobs. Some can be tamed and used as mounts, while others can deal as much as 40 hearts of damage, so beware. This mod also has lots of new items to craft, including animal costumes, 6 new kinds of armor including amber and ivory, the Cacti on a Stick and the mysterious DNA Extractor. There is lots of variety in this mod and with the monthly updates it is hard to get bored with this one.
- Adds over 50 new mobs, including dinosaurs, insects, birds and holiday-themed creatures, to every environment in the game
- Adds two new areas: the Ice Age Dimension and the Prehistoric Dimension
- Dimensions feature unique mobs, materials and their own biomes
- Adds the ability to craft wearable animal costumes
- Introduces the DNA Extractor for reviving extinct mobs
- Updated monthly with new creatures
If you want to see tons of new creatures, explore new environments, wear animal costumes and meet Santa Claus, and who doesn’t, then this mod is for you. With the addition of a portable teleporter, you will never be far from home.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the LotsOMobs Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for LotsOMobs Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.8 →|
| Download for 1.8
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2