Have you ever wished that you could add dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures to your Minecraft game? Well now you can! With the Fossils and Archeology Revival mod you can bring back some of history's biggest and most monstrous creatures.
The Fossils and Archeology Revival mod for Minecraft doesn’t just throw a bunch of dinosaurs into your game, that would be too simple and not enough fun. What the mod does is it allows you to dig for dinosaur fossils then extract the dino DNA and create your own dinosaur eggs to hatch, kind of like Jurassic Park. You can also create wild dinosaurs or dinosaurs that you can tame and care for like a pet.
Additionally you also get access to a ton of new items with this mod pack. For example, you can get new weapons and armor such as scarab sword, scarab axe, and ancient helmet. Those of you who love mining and excavating will be happy to get the new scarab pickaxe to assist you in your dino fossil hunting adventures.
In addition to dinosaurs, you will also find plenty of new plant life and plant items. A few examples would be the prehistoric style ferns, and palaeoraphe sapling as well as other prehistoric plants. You can even get new foods such as dino steaks, raw chicken soup, and cooked chicken soup depending on what your tastes are.
It should be noted that this mod supports both SSP and SMP using Forge.
- Fossils and relics
- Tools and weapons
- New armor items
- Animal items
- New Food
Fossils and Archeology Revival is a great mod for Minecraft and can really transform your world into a Jurassic wonder. If the idea of excavating dinosaur bones, extracting their DNA, then creating your own dinosaurs sounds like fun, then this is the mod for you. And don't forget, you can even tame and care for some dinosaurs as well.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.12.2, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2