For more realistic buildings and manicured landscapes in Minecraft, get the Equanimity Resource Pack for Minecraft. This mod cranks buildings up another notch. It also makes the interfaces at garden's edge and especially at water's edge look more realistic.
Since this is a builders resource pack, there are no special behaviors of digging or building required to use or activate this mod. Simply install it and use it in the normal way like any other tools. But, you won’t find business as usual here. You will find there are many more light sources, and the traditional lamps and furnace are updated. You can texture over your own light blocks, anyway. And what a profusion of block types there are, with a long list of new, and quite beautiful textures to coat the blocks in.
Even the paving gets a boost up, as you can customize any block with any texture, you are able to build quite realistic estates, cities, neighborhoods, airports, train stations, and dock yards. There are vehicles to customize, water edges to blend in with a beach smoothly, Lots of flower garden possibilities, and amazing sky enhancements.
One of the more interesting aspects of this mod is that you are free to develop your own textures. Often the reason buildings and villages in Minecraft are not more realistic looking, is that the textures are not crafted carefully enough, especially for big areas that need to look good in long distance perspective. If you cannot find the appropriate texture supplied with the Mod, you can develop your own custom texture and add it to your toolkit.
- More control over colors
- Huge and nice texture pack include
- Super realistic wooden planking
- Landscaping beauty features
- Building blocks with better architectural elements
To build big dreams, you need a bigger tool box, and that is exactly what this mod provides for you to make huge, more realistic Minecraft, and certainly more colorful real estate improvements.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Equanimity Resource Pack from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.