The CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft was created to help the player get a list of possible crafting recipes of objects in the game and makes it easier to create awesome new stuff.
If you’ve ever played Minecraft, you know that it’s pretty easy to lose track of all the crafting recipes. Even when you have some blocks, it is very hard to use them to create something great, they don’t seem like they could make anything cool.
With CraftGuide, you can say goodbye to all of this and hello to a new Minecraft experience. You don’t have to write all the recipes down; you can get them with just one click on CraftGuide. Cool right? But that’s not all, imagine all that you can do now without having to worry about this. You can create really cool stuff with the mod, and you can finally see all Minecraft crafting recipes without exiting the game.(If you’ve ever watched a Minecraft tutorial video you know what I ‘m talking about).
You just have to craft a book in the game with all the crafting recipes in it (which is pretty easy). The bottom of the list has, wait for it, Minecraft furnace recipes and yes even vanilla furnaces (But only those that work in regular furnaces and not special recipe types). Just don’t forget any item with an a* on the top right means you can use a variation of it and if it has a small F on the top left it means that it is in the Forge ore dictionary. I know it’s obvious, but the mod does all the work for you.
- Right-clicking on the book reveals every crafting recipe in the game
- Small recipes and shapeless recipes.
- Search function allows you to filter to see only relevant items.
- Resizing is a whole lot easier by dragging the triangle at the bottom left.
- Has a scroll wheel to help to navigate quickly
- Keyboard shortcuts allow for faster navigation
The CraftGuide mod for Minecraft is on a whole other level when you consider the number of things it makes possible for a player. One click is all it takes to get all your recipes, no more leaving the game to look for recipes and certainly more fun.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the CraftGuide Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for CraftGuide Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.8.9 →|
| Download for 1.8.9
|... for Minecraft 1.9.4 →|
| Download for 1.9.4
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2