Minecraft players who download Biomes o' Plenty will get over 75 new biomes in which to discover, explore and build. New trees, items and plants are available with the new biome mod as well.
With the vanilla Minecraft, players have the option to build or explore in forest, swamp, desert or mountain areas. The mod expands on existing areas and introduces new places too. There are prairies, rainforests, boglands and tropical biomes to be explored. In the existing mountain areas, there are sub-biomes like crags, jade cliffs and canyons. Players will be delighted to find volcanoes in the mod. Mountains have new ash blocks with lava flowing down the sides.
Players will enjoy the bamboo forest which is covered in bamboo trees. They can explore the boreal forest which is full of birch, oak and spruce trees for all their building needs. Other forests include the coniferous, deciduous and dead forest. There are groves full of beautiful cherry blossom trees. New forests include dense areas of maple trees. There are fields of wild flowers as well as fields of lavender. Desert biomes now have an oasis among the desert blocks.
Along with changes to the existing forests and desert areas, there are new magical biomes that never existed before. The mystic grove has purple lakes and various new purple trees and flowers to delight players. At the bottom of the ocean, there are coral reefs and kelp forests. In the nether world, there are new biomes too. The boneyard has large pieces of bone sticking out of the ground and the ceiling. The corrupted sands biome features soulsand and thorns.
- Over 75 new biomes
- Expanded vanilla areas
- New Nether biomes
- Magical biomes with new trees
- New items like the ancient staff and shroom salad
- New blocks of red rock, mud, cloud and ash
With over 75 new and expanded biomes, Minecraft players can spend hours exploring the new areas before settling on a place to build an epic castle, modern village or city skyscrapers. Minecraft players will love the new and expanded areas of their favorite game.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Biomes o’ Plenty Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Biomes o’ Plenty Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2
|... for Minecraft 1.11.2 →|
| Download for 1.11.2
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.9.4 →|
| Download for 1.9.4
|... for Minecraft 1.8.9 →|
| Download for 1.8.9
|... for Minecraft 1.8 →|
| Download for 1.8
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2