The BiblioCraft mod for Minecraft adds a large amount of beautiful and functional furniture to the game. Everything from lights to surfaces to armor displays is available in a wide variety of colors.
Many of the items in BiblioCraft are designed to display specific items which are placed on them by right clicking. Bookshelves, potion shelves, map frames, disc racks, tool racks, and cookie jars are all available to store and show off those items. There are also armor and weapon stands.
All of these function with both vanilla and modded items. They can also be made of any vanilla material, and with the right compatibility patches can be made of woods or metals added by other mods. Forestry, Highlands, Natura, Biomes O’ Plenty, and ExtraBiomes are all supported.
There are also standard shelves and display cases, which can hold and display any item vanilla or modded. Tables function the same way, but can also be used to hold a plate of food for consumption or simple display. Cushioned seats in a variety of designs are available, as are typewriters and printing presses for improved ways of writing and copying books. Several varieties of candle, lamp, and lantern can replace torches for a much more aesthetic lighting tool.
The mod also offers a variety of utility items. Two types of compass either mark locations on the map or guide you to a set of coordinates. The tape measure removes the need for painstakingly counting distance block by block. Clipboards let you make a to-do list, a redstone book converts a bookshelf into a secret entrance, and glasses or monocles let you look stylish while you build.
- Adds a huge amount of furniture to the game
- Furniture is both practical and attractive
- Furniture can be made with a variety of materials for different looks
- Utility items make tedious tasks much simpler
- Offers compatibility patches for a wide variety of mods to enable BiblioCraft furniture made of modded materials
- Show off your items in style with a wide variety of display options
BiblioCraft for Minecraft lets you convert your house into a home, with a wide variety of display options and beautiful furniture. With this mod, that perfect house you've always dreamed of building can become a reality.
How to install:
- Please make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Download your version of the Bibliocraft Mod from below.
- Find the minecraft application folder.
- Windows: Open the Start Menu and go to Run. Type %appdata% and click Run.
- Mac: Open finder. While holding down ALT, click Go. Then on Library in the top menu bar. Now open the folder "Application Support" and look for minecraft.
- Open the "mods" folder.
- Put the downloaded file (.jar file) into the mods folder.
- Now start Minecraft. Click the mods button.
- Congatulations! You should now see your brand new installed mod.
Downloads for Bibliocraft Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.5.2 →|
| Download for 1.5.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.2 →|
| Download for 1.6.2
|... for Minecraft 1.6.4 →|
| Download for 1.6.4
|... for Minecraft 1.7.2 →|
| Download for 1.7.2
|... for Minecraft 1.7.10 →|
| Download for 1.7.10
|... for Minecraft 1.8.9 →|
| Download for 1.8.9
|... for Minecraft 1.9.4 →|
| Download for 1.9.4
|... for Minecraft 1.10.2 →|
| Download for 1.10.2
|... for Minecraft 1.11.2 →|
| Download for 1.11.2
|... for Minecraft 1.12.2 →|
| Download for 1.12.2